10 YouTube channels of Kpop singers with the most subscribers: BLACKPINK is leading the list, but BTS has stunned Knets
BLACKPINK has a YouTube channel with the most subscribers among Kpop singers, but BTS’s achievements have surprised Knets.
Since MV views have become one of the factors that evaluate the popularity of artists, YouTube channel subscribers have also been paid more attention. Recently, Korean netizens have listed the 10 YouTube channels with the most subscribers of Kpop singers and groups.
It’s no surprise that BLACKPINK is at the top of the list. Up to now, the 4 YG girls’ YouTube channel has reached 57 million subscribers, owns 336 videos.
This is the most subscribed Korean YouTube channel, ranking 2nd in the list of artists worldwide. Currently, BLACKPINK’s channel is second only to Justin Bieber (60.8 million subscribers) and is expected to soon surpass the famous male singer.
Right behind BLACKPINK is BTS. With 1406 videos, their BANGTANTV channel has 44.6 million subscribers. PSY occupies 3rd place, the owner of the super hit Gangnam Style receives 14.6 million subscribers with a YouTube channel that owns a series of billion views MV.
Top 10 YouTube channels of Kpop singers and groups with the most subscribers
1. BLACKPINK – BLACKPINK: 57 million
2. BTS – BANGTANTV: 44.6 million
3. PSY – officialpsy: 14.6 million
4. BIGBANG – BIGBANG: 13.2 million
5. TWICE – TWICE: 9.86 million
6. iKON – iKON: 7.69 million
7. EXO – EXO: 7.09 million
8. SEVENTEEN – SEVENTEEN: 6.19 million
9. TXT – TOMORROW X TOGETHER OFFICIAL: 5.97 million
10. GOT7 – GOT7: 5.83 million
It can be seen that BLACKPINK has the most impressive achievement, their number of subscribers is far ahead of BTS. But the 7 Big Hit boys have made Korean netizens incessantly admire. This is because BTS does not upload MVs on their YouTube channel like BLACKPINK and some other idols.
BANGTANTV channel only includes behind-the-scenes moments, videos for fans, … but also receives an impressive number of subscribers. If Big Hit posts their MV on this channel, the number of subscribers will surely increase even more. TXT – their junior boy group also attracted attention because they just debuted in early 2019, but the YouTube channel ranked 9th on the list.
1. BLACKPINK is daebakㄷㄷㄷㄷ
2. Should we consider YouTube channels that upload MV and YouTube channels that don’t upload MV as separate?
3. I’m surprised that there’s no NCT…
4. IKON’s ranking is higher than expected
5. TXT is amazing
6. BANGTANTV is a channel that doesn’t upload MV…
7. BLACKPINK is awesome
8. Isn’t BTS the #1? What a surprise
9. GOT7 has a lot of subscribers, but it’s a waste.
10. BANGTANTV doesn’t even have an MV but has 44 million subscribers?